When I had my brick and mortar vintage shop, one of my favorite window displays I did was a “vintage boudoir” theme. Envision lots of silk and satin, in pink and peach. An elegant 1930’s nightgown draped over a pink velvet chair. Twinkling little white lights and feather boas. So feminine and ultra pretty. This week’s collection reminds me of that display. It evokes that sense of romance you can always count on when discovering a piece of beautiful vintage lingerie.
Hover over each photo for a few details on each item.
If interested in claiming first dibs on anything, just click reserve here at the bottom on the page.
See all the details for reserving there as well.
Items from the collection will be listed on Etsy each day over the next week starting Monday evening. Interested in reserving something before it goes live in the Etsy shop?
- Just click “reserve here” above. This will link to my contact page.
- Fill out the name, email, and message fields, letting me know which item (or items) you would like to reserve.
- I will then list the item on Etsy by the end of the day reserved in your name.
- I will send you an email once the listing is up.
- You will then have 24 hours to make the item yours before the reserve is removed.
The listings on Etsy will have more details about condition and many more pictures.
Feel free to reserve an item to get a better look.
If you change your mind, no problem. Kindly message me and I’ll take the reserve off.
As always, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for looking! – Shelley