Calling all starry eyed romantics! This one’s for you!
Introducing, the “BEHIND CLOSED DOORS” collection.
A dreamy gathering of some of the prettiest, softest, most delicate vintage lingerie I could find.
If interested in claiming first dibs on anything, just click reserve here at the bottom on the page.
See all the details for reserving there as well.
1930s/40s one piece silk pantsuit lounging pajamas <> sz M <> $210
early 1960s nylon seamed stockings, 3 pair, nude, never worn – in the box <> sz S <> $38
1930s/40s silk ivory chemise step in teddy <> sz S <> $74
1940s quilted floral robe <> sz M <> $110
1920s silk and lace night cap <> $48
1960s nude/blush nightie <> sz S <> $48
1940s aqua blue silk pajama top <> sz S/M <> $45
1930s/40s tap pants <> sz S/M <> $54
early 1960s white full length nightgown <> sz S <> $58
early 1960s strapless white slip with original packaging <> sz S/M <> $38
1950s “Your Bosom Friend” money holder <> $12
1940s floral bed jacket <> sz M/L <> $42
Interested in reserving something before it goes live on Etsy on Wednesday?
- Just click “reserve here” above. This will link to my contact page.
- Fill out the name, email, and message fields, letting me know which item (or items) you would like to reserve.
- I will then list the item on Etsy by the end of the day reserved in your name.
- I will send you an email once the listing is up.
- You will then have 24 hours to make the item yours before the reserve is removed.
The listings on Etsy will have more details about condition and many more pictures.
Feel free to reserve an item to get a better look.
If you change your mind, no problem. Kindly message me and I’ll take the reserve off.
As always, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for looking! – Shelley
*New collections are presented every other week.